Ashby de la Zouch, LE65 1AF (10am – 4.00pm)
Ashby Gusto Christmas Fair is just 2 weeks away and brings together great local & regional food & drink, gifts and a full entertainment programme throughout the day.
- Hot Food Available All Day
- Bison and Venison
- Wood Fired Pizza’s
- Organic Beef Burgers and Sausages
- Samosa’s and Bhajis
- Plus A Wide Range Of Restaurants In Town
- Join Us for Breakfast, Lunch or even Afternoon Tea/Hot Chocolate
- Local Cider, Beers, Wines & Barista Coffee
- Wide Range of Food & Drink
- Jams, Pickles, Pates
- Breads, Cupcakes, Patisseries
- Pies, Samosas, Indian Food, Cured Meats
- Whisky, Champagne, Local Wines, Local Beers
- Chocolates, Fudge, Gifts, Beauty Products, Bags and much much more
9.55am Welcome with Mayor Councillor Mary Tuckey and Santa
10.00am Leicestershire Co-op Band
10.40am Ashby Music Academy
11.20am Roots Community Singers
11.50am James Plimmer
12.30pm Donisthorpe Scout Band
1.45pm The Jays Vintage Trubute Group
2.30pm Concordia Choir
3.10pm Donisthorpe School Choir
3.35pm Bet Dressed Window Competition Results
3.45pm Carol Singing and Snowflake Finale
A big thankyou to Julia Harley for organising such a good programme and to all the individuals and groups who are coming to entertain us!
Santa and his NEW SLEIGH
The event is currently full for exhibitors but if you would like to be added to the waiting list or to find out more information on 2016 Food Gusto events call 01530 411337.
You must be logged in to post a comment.